Windows 8 Permanent Activator KJ 2017
Congratulations all our visitors with new release of Windows 8 Permanent Activator KJ 2017. Improved version of powerful tool has come to help users easily get genuine OS license.
There is more amazing news yet. Activator is still distributed as free-ware. So, everyone may download it for free from our site. No any restrictions are present. There are not registration form filling and SMS sending too. Feel yourself free to get the best activating tool ever been released.
Short app review:
Windows 8 Permanent Activator KJ 2017 has two different modes. First one is designed for beginners. This is a one-click activating technology. Second mode is realized for advanced users. One may flexible configure setting. App is a universal tool. It fixes different kind of Windows, including XP, 7, 8, and Servers 2008 – 12.
Now we present you key utility features:
- This is light-weighted activator that uses a tiny amount of system resources.
- App works fast and highly-productive.
- Tool has a user-friendly interface.
- There two approaches for beginner and pro users.
- Program may activate OS in offline mode too. It means you may get a valid license even without connection.
- App remains extremely friendly. There are not any fees, registration and other annoying options.
- This is universal tool that activates all OS from XP to Server 2012.
- There is not expiration date of license. Your OS is activated for lifetime.
Step by step simple user instruction:
App has extremely simple OS setup manual. It helps users apply activator in correct way. Please follow presented instruction to get license safely and quickly:
- Download and Extract archived (use the password windows).
- It is better to create a separate folder for tool.
- Run executable module with admin rights.
- Click on appropriate activating mode button.
- Choice a target you are going to get a license for.
- Wait till process is over.
- Reboot OS.
- Enjoy genuine OS license. You have got a stable activating with possibility to apply system updates.